sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

MY WORLD 4

I am going to talk about my future.
I will study law and chriminology in the future, i want to be a great police officer and help people or be a very good lawyer.
I am planning this a lot of time because I think that it's impotant to think about our futures, I know that I am a bit clueless and I am not doing my best at school but I will do more.
Criminology and law is not very easy, it's a very hard study and I hope that I can make this. It was always my dream to be a vet or a doctor, but by getting older I discovered that this study's aren't really aproppiate for me just because I hate blood and see ill animals so I can't touch them because I don't want to hurt them more.
Now I know what I want to do and next year when I'm doing batx. I will study more and visit some universities. 
I hope that I can realise the work I will do and be happy with it. And I think that if I am good in my job I will travel to Canada or  America and see if I can work there.
Image result for lawyerRelated image

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario