sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

MY WORLD 5

One year ago I went to  Shawn Mendes first concert in Spain. It was so amazing and I think it was the best day in my life because I saw my idol so near, the sound of his voice live was amazing and so beautiful, I stand 30 min in front of the door, and then they opened and I went to my seat.
I  was waiting with so many people and then they came a boy on stage, but it wasn't Shawn, it was James TW, a singer from England which has got an amazing voice, at this moment I began to be his fan.
After James, Shawn came out and I started to cry, it was so beautiful and I was so nervous and happy. 
My seat was really near the stage so I could see Shawn very near, in his songs is so much love and he sings them with so much energy. The best moment of the concert was when Shawn asks us to be quiet because he wanted to sing without a micro, the whole stadium was quiet and Shawn began to sing acapela and it was really really amazing. It was the best present my parents could make me.


Image result for shawn mendes barcelonaImage result for shawn mendes barcelona

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario