martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

INTERVIEW

This is an interview I made a man from New Zeeland who's in vacations with hi's girldriend in Girona. The interview is a bit short because the man had no time so I must cut it.

Here are the qüestions:
- Where are you from? From New Zeeland
- Is it the first time that you are in Spain? No it's the 4rt time.
- How did you come here? By train
- Why are you in Girona? because we've were in Barcelona and decided to do a round
- Are you travelling with friends or family? With my girlfriend
- What have you visitet up to now? Wald disney and we went up to a walk.
- What do you like the most? Some streets and beautiful mouments
- Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish? I speack fluent Spanish and some Catalan
- Will you come back again? Yes

  ( The sound of the video is not so gre
at I'm sorry for it)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario