miércoles, 19 de abril de 2017

BEST ITLAY TRIP SHOT

This is my best Italy trip picture.
We made this shot in Campo Santo when we were visiting Pisa with my friends Laia, Alex, Marta and Miriam.
We had the idea to take this photo when we were lonely in there and no one was watching. I love this photo because it's really cool.
In this shot we are sitting in front of a tomb in Campo Santo the old cementery of Pisa, everybody is looking in a different direction so it seems like the photo was made unexpected. The photo was made with a mobile phone which we put on the floor. it's a bit dark and you can see some shadows on the floor.

The Italy trip was really nice, I had a lot of fun with my friends and I made some new too. we stayed 2 days in Florence, 2 days in Rome and some days we visited Pisa and Siena,  we visited a lot of old monuments, cathedrals, squares and cities. We walked a lot and we ate a lot too.
the one thing I didn't like on this trip was the breakfast in the hostel and the dinner in Rome at the other meals I had a day where all delicious. It was a very interesting trip and it was really funny, some days the teachers were angry , but I think that we behaved very well.
we went to Italy by plane and some people were very scared me included because I never flew before, we returned to Spain by ship, we stayed on the ship one day and one night, I had a lot of fun on it too, the rooms were really small but it was Ok, I think the trip was really short and I want to repeat it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario