jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

BYE BYE ESO

This year was my last year in ESO.
I started this year very tired because I was very bored of studying, I didn't do a lot this year.
At the beginning I saw that all my friends were in other classes because last year we had a lot of problems because we didn't study and the teacher were very tired of this. So this year we changed class and I think that was a good idea because now I know that I have t study more, in fact , this year I had better marks in school and I became a better person.
I made new friends this year and I grew up, just because I realized that now life begins and people change, I must grew up for the future.

The ESO was part of my life 4 years, in this 4 years I never was happy to be there because I hate studying, but now I am proud and I know that I can handle this and pass high school.
Some of the subjects were very easy and without studding I pass them , but there are some other subjects I learned a lot and I didn't pass the, next week I can do a test to prove this subjects and I hope that I pass them and next year I don't have to come back.

The English classes where one of my favorite classes this year, I had a lot of fun with my friends and I learned a lot. I love English, for me, it's not so difficult so if I study a bit I can get good marks. Studying English this year was really easy because we came one day a week to computers to do some tasks in a blog, if you did this task well it was really eazy to pass this subject, but some people didn't take this seriously, I don't know why because this blog was a really easy thing to do.

Next year I want to study batxillerat and I will do more than this year, I will take it more seriously than this year to get good marks and enter into University to study the one thing I want to do in future. I learned this year that there are more important things than  stay with friends or go to parties, and going to school and get good marks is one of those important things. Now that we are in the last days I am very stressed because I fear not approve Catalan, but I'm doing my best.

And that's all I think I will miss some of my classmates because now some of them change school, other stay here and the other don't pass. I will lose some friends because of the distance, but I know that I will make some new too.

Image result for highschool

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario