miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

MY LIFE EXPERIENCES

1)I have already travelled to Italy. At the 3rt of April we started our trip to Italy with high school. We went to visit a lot of cities like Rome, Florence, Pisa... It was the first time I flew with a plane. On this trip I made a lot of friends, I started to have fun with some of my class mades and other students I never talked before. It was a great experience because I could taste new food, see new cities, learn some new things about the culture of Italy.
I saw that wearing a lot of money is difficult because some people can steal that money or you can buy so many things that at the end you don't have enough money to eat.
On this trip I think that I got more self confident.



2) I have already danced in an Equastrian show in Empuriabrava, I like it so much that I still do it .
I started doing it 3 years ago when my equsatrian teacher told me that they need some people for the show, so I started practicing. This shows are in summer, when school finished and summer begins, we start doing the shows in Empuriabrava, the grates experience of this is doing the ''Ginetas'' a man is riding a horse and the ladies are sitting on the back with big flamenco dresses. I like this experience because I learn to lose shame and to do new things, I learned a lot of flamenco and to hold balance on the horse.



3)Shawn Mendes Concert. Last year I went to Shawn's first concert in Madrid, it was a fantastic feeling when he got on the stage
I started to cry because I am such a big fan of Shawn. He started playing the guitar and then he started to sing my favourite song stitches. I was a really long concert, but It was one of my best experiences, I was sitting near the stage so I could see him very well, the sound of his music was wonderful.






4) I haven't already had the experience to travel to the USA or to Canada, I always want to travel to this place because I want to new they culture, how they live and have new experiences there.
I always wanted to leave to the USA or Canada and live there and work there. My  dream always has been go there because it so different than here and I want to enjoy a new life there, visit a lot of places and monuments there.
Canada for me is a quiet place to live, like they show on TV on the news sometime they show beautiful places of Canada and I know that some they I will visit them.
Image result for canada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario