miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

MY WORLD

My family

I came originally from a German family, the part of my mother's family was called Steiniger and my father's family Larbush.
My granny from my mother's side is called Erika, he has always lived with us, but now she is back in Germany because she is really old and needs some help. my grandfather died a lot of years ago, I never met him, he had a car accident on his way to Spain.

Ushi my granny from my father's side lives in Germany too, she lives in a house with his new husband and his youngest son. my grandfather died a lot of years ago, he had an infection in his leg and the doctor did a mistake so he died. I never met him.

Elke my mum ,he was born in Germany, he is a really nice person, she always helps other people and she is very kind, I think she is a really good mother because she always knows what is the best for her children, she gives us a lot of support. Once she had a hotel in germany, but she left it behind because she wanted to live with my dad and her children in Spain, in the house which was built by her father.

Karl my dad ,  is a funny person, he always makes me laugh and on bad days he can always make me smile, he always knows what is the best for us, but sometimes he makes some fast decisions which we don't like. I love him a lot and I think that without him my life would be a disaster.

My sister's name is Lisa, she is 24 years old and she lives with me and my parents, she is a very funny and sometimes annoying person, she has got a lot of titles which she made after finishing school like sports, medicine, psychology... she never knows what to do but I think that finally she will find her perfect job .

My brother is called Tim, he is 18 years old, I love him so much sometimes we argue, but I think that he is the one i can tell everything, we always help us when we are in trouble. He is a horse rider like me, on his free time she goes horse riding or he plays on his computer, I hope that in a future he will be happy working hard .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario