miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

MY WORLD 8

High School:

High school is difficult, not just because you have to study a lot, it's because you grew up and you change, your friends change.
I think that in high school a lot of people care more about their popularity and about having a lot of friends than to study and safe their futures.
I am one of that people which didn't do a lot in school the last 3 years, I thought that it's not important that I pass school ass if it were nothing, but this was wrong, education is everything.
This year I've noticed that I have to study and don't care about who are my friends because in a few years, maybe I will live far away and my friends will still living here.

High school can be fun for the one which are doing nothing, for the ones which are studying and having friends and it can be sad and horrible for the once which have no friends and the once which have to studie a lot pecause of their parents.

One day all these people will look back and someone can be happy about it but, others can be terrified because they didn't do enough for their future and they have no work and no home.

It's important to have an education, now I know that, if you have a dream than follow it, if you want to have freind than have them, if you want to have a great future than study and work hard to get all you want.

High school can be difficult , but high school decides your future.
  

Image result for high schoolImage result for high school

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario