martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

MY HERO

My hero is my idol Shawn Mendes because he is a very good singer and he inspires me a lot.
Shawn Mendes is a Canadian singer from Toronto who began to be famous on "vine".

He has got two very beautiful albums named handwritten and illuminate which are very popular at the moment, the most known songs are "stitches" and "treat you better".

I love Shawn because he has got a wonderful voice and he is a very kind person which treats very well his fans.
Shawn is an inspiration for a lot of teens and singers all around the world. He always says that we have to follow our dreams.
I had the big chance to go to his first concert in Spain and it was amazing, he made me cry a lot.

Image result for shawn mendesImage result for shawn mendes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario