sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2016

MY WORLD 3

I love music, I sing every day and all day long. When I go home after school I go into my room and I play the guitar and try to sing some of my favorite songs. I started playing the guitar when I was 10 years old, my first day at the music school was great, I learnt some things. After the first year my teacher told me that I have to come 3 days a week and play the guitar in a kind of " group" first I liked it but then I began hating it. Every day was more boring than the before so I said to my mum that I want to stop but she didn`t let me.
One day I was so busy and I said to my teacher that her class is very boring and that I don`t like her so she said that I have to go. When I arrived at home I told it my mum and she said ok you don`t have to go more to this class. I started playing at home a lot and finally I learned more lonely at home. My mum saw that I was happier and now she is always happy when I play a song for her.
She thinks that the guitar classes were not a good idea.Image result for guitar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario