martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

MY WORLD 1

My hobby is horse riding so I'm going to tell you something about it.
I go to the riding school from Empuriabrava every day, I have got three horses: Lexus my brother's horse, Ginebra my sister's horse and Kaganxo mine.
I'm doing class every day with my horse because it's very funny and I love it. Now at the moment I'm studying and training for some test I have to do for being part of the competition team.

There are different classes of horse riding: jump, classical horsemanship, cowboy riding....
I'm doing classical because it's very interesting for me and my horse is verz good at it.
One year ago I had another horse named Esplendida I was training with her for the competitions, but she died by a colic, I cried a lot because I loved her a lot, after that I wanted to stop riding, I was very sad. 4 days later my teacher called me that she has a problem and I had to help her, I went to the center and there was my family and my teacher holding a black horse, I cried because I knew that it was Esplendida's child, first I don't want the horse but now I love it. I think it has been a big detail, i love this people a lot they always help me and do the right things

Es mostra IMG_20161110_180406.jpg.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario