sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2016

MY WORLD 2

Last year I bought a ticket for the Justin Bieber concert in Barcelona, I was waiting for this concert a full year and last tuesday came the day, Justin Bieber was in Barcelona. I stood up at 6:30 o`clock and at 8 I went to my high school to pick up my friend Asiris and her mum. we went by car to Barcelona and we arrived at the Palau Sant Jordi at 10 o`clock, there were some people waiting for the entrance at 9 o`clock in the afternoon. I thought that we were really late but we were in first 3 lines of the track so we saw Justin very well.
Before the entrance we stayed the whole day waiting in front of the door, there was a lot of police in there for the security. at 5:30 there came the band Mic Lowry which made the opening act , outside they sang with us a J.B song. I really liked them because they have beautiful voices and they are very sympathetic. At 7 o`clock  they opened the dors and finally we went inside and we listened the 2 opening acts and then at 9.10 cames Justin, it was so amazing, he made a beautiful concert.
Image result for justin bieber barcelonaImage result for justin bieber barcelona

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario